Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Samantha!

We went to the Garden State Discovery Museum to celebrate Samantha's 2nd birthday. All of the kids had a great time! Sandy and I took Katie and Juli there before and I guess they were just too young at the time because this time, Katie had a blast!
Waiting for Jenine, Kelly, and Liam
I don't understand what all this fuss is about. Can't I just go play???
Gianna, Katie, and Samantha
Katie playing in the treehouse
The biggest Lite Brite I've ever seen!
(Check out the cool ladybug tattoo she got there!)
She shoots...She scores!
Katie said "Look Mom, I got a job!"
Putting on a show! She was singing and dancing up there.
(What's up with the guy on the right with the glasses picking his nose? EWW!)
Trying to wrap themselves in a big bubble
Elizabeth got it!
(Anyone know how to rotate a video?)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That's so funny! I was JUST trying to find the website for this place. I was thinking of taking the girls there. Looks like everyone had fun!