Monday, June 02, 2008

She's Got Me All Figured Out

Tonight we had a lot of errands to run after I picked Katie up from school. By the time we were heading home it was close to 7 already and we hadn't eaten dinner yet. Katie asked if we could go for a walk. I knew we wouldn't have time because once we finished eating it would be just about bed time but I didn't want to tell her no right then (b/c I knew she would have a fit about it) so I said "Maybe. Let's go home and eat dinner first. Then we'll see..." So she came back with "We'll eat dinner and THEN you'll tell me no?"

LOL, guess she's already figured out that my "Maybe" and "We'll see..." usually means no but is my nice way of letting her down easy!

1 comment:

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

She has got a personality just like me!! LOL