Sunday, June 14, 2009

God Bless Ryan Joseph!

Unfortunately we forgot our camera when we went to the church so I lifted those pics off of Karen and Sandy's blogs. I'm waiting for them to send me the pictures they took. (Hint, Hint!) I didn't take many of the party either because I with getting the food out, etc. If anyone has some they'd like to send me, it'd be appreciated! :-)
Getting ready
Thanks to Aunt Sandy for the adorable christening outfit!
Ryan and his godmother, Aunt Sandy
Grandma and her girls
Joseph, James and Marie
Blessing with Holy Water
Our family, :-)
Ryan with his parents and godparents
Godparents
Ryan with his "Moms" - Two Mom-Mom, Mom-Mom, and Mommy
This never works out, LOL.
Someday we'll eventually get a good pic of all of them together!
The gang's all here...
Aww, how cute! LOL
So sweet!
The Party-Goers, Part 1
The Party-Goers, Part 2
Chris keeping the kids busy
Juli enjoying the party

No comments: