Sunday, November 02, 2008

Getting Katie's Hair Dressed

Katie and Joseph both needed a hair cut so we headed over to the Hair Cuttery this morning. While we were waiting, Joseph asked Katie to do something and she said "I can't, I have to get my hair dressed!" :-) She got her hair shampooed at the salon for the first time and it kind of freaked her out but by the end she was diggin' it. She especially liked the head massage!

Then her hairdresser, Tori, gave her the star treatment and blew her hair out really 'fancy' as Katie said. Katie liked having all of the clips in her hair. I forgot to take an after picture of her hair looking so pretty. Maybe she'll let me blow dry it at home. Yeah right...

Daddy wasn't as excited to get his hair cut but he didn't cry so Katie got him a taffy for being a good boy, lol.



No comments: