Friday, November 21, 2008

We're still working on the dining room but it's very close to being finished. Joseph put up the insulation before Disney and filled in all of the cracks with foam last time he was home. Last week Poppy came and put up the drywall to seal everything up so all that's left is to tape, sand, and paint. It probably won't be completely finished until after the holidays though because once I put up the Christmas tree and decorations, no sanding! It'd take forever to get the drywall dust out of the artificial tree!

I definitely want to get the living room and dining room painted before the baby gets here but I think the floor refinishing will have to wait until after the kitchen is finished (now slated for the spring). After that, we'll take a little remodeling break because it seems like we've had back to back to back projects over the past 4-5 years. Ok, I say that now but I'm sure it won't be long until we've moved on to the next project!

No comments: