Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beach Bums

Diane, Fran, Pat and Harry let us use their beach house for a few days this week. We went down yesterday and are going to stay until Thursday. Karen and Chris were supposed to come too but they had a pipe burst in their house and couldn't come, :-(. Chrissy and Miles came for a night but couldn't stay longer because Chrissy has to go to work. This morning Joseph got a call from work and they needed him to come in right away because his relief's grandfather passed away. So, that left me with the kiddies. Before Chrissy had to leave, we trekked to the beach. I think it took us longer to pack up and get there than we were actually on the beach! LOL

It was Ryan's first visit to the beach and I think it might be his last for a while. Taking a baby to the beach is more work than it's worth!!!
Katie showing me her 'trick'
Waiting for their bus, lol
Hmmm, I'm not sure we brought enough stuff to the beach!
Hanging out on the beach
Dancing
Building Sand Castles
Having fun!
Guess it was too much fun for Ryan.
Katie asked me "why do the seagulls always make this face?"

No comments: