Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ok, we'll finally give it a try!

So Sandy has motivated me to finally try to keep up on a blog about our oh-so-exciting life, LOL. I signed up and started one a while back but then never got any further than that. We even got our own website - www.grapevinegeneral.com - but then haven't put it to use. So this blog will be linked through that site. If you go there or to http://grapevinegeneral.blogspot.com directly, you'll be able to find us. I think grapevinegeneral.com is much easier to remember though!

So let's see how it goes this time around! Hopefully I'll be better with updating than I have been with pages in the past. I figure this is a nice, easy way to share some pictures of our family and keep everyone up-to-date.

Looking forward to sharing with all of you!

Denise, Joseph, and Katie

No comments: