Thursday, July 26, 2007

Well, it only took 2 weeks!

Ok, so it took 2 weeks to get around to writing again! But then again I haven't even told anyone about the blog yet so it's not like there's people out there waiting for my next exciting post...

Here's some pictures of Katie from yesterday and today. Her hair getting so long, I even put it in two little buns today. She looked so cute... and grown up! :-( Katie reminds me so much of Maddie when her hair is in the braids, that's how Maddie's hair was done a lot of the time when she was little (now she'll barely let you brush it, lol).

Anyway, here they are...

Katie chowing down on some cashews (she loves them!)
and playing with her "wheesle" (aka whistle)

Check out the long braids! (Still chewing on cashews...)

Sitting out front enjoying a graham cracker
Her head looks huge compared to her body in this pic, LOL.

So, I just noticed that all 4 pics are of Katie eating! She doesn't eat all the time, LOL. These are all in the morning while she's having breakfast in our mad rush to get her to school and me to work.

No comments: