Saturday, October 13, 2007

Karen's Bachelorette Party

I haven't had a chance to add anything here for a while so hopefully over the next couple of days, I'll be able to get us up-to-date! On 9/29, Mom-Mom and Pop had a block party where we celebrated 9th Maddie's birthday:
Maddie blowing out her candles
The Birthday Party "Glee Club"
We also got Karen's Bachelorette Party started there
Jen D., Chrissy, Karen, Jen M., Sandi
Then we moved it over to Breen's for some karaoke and free shots! Once people knew it was Karen's Bachelorette Party, they kept sending over shots. Yeah for free drinks! :-)

Notice Jen M. trying to keep her head up. It was that kind of night! lol
The "Sisters" - Sandy and Karen
If I had a million dollars... (I'd get these girls some singing lessons!)
And just for the record, this is Chrissy NOT doing shots ever again! (She gave them up...)

Never touching those things again!
Just pouring for everyone elseJust taste testing for everyone else, lolDarn, I can't believe I just did that!

No comments: