Sunday, October 14, 2007

Crayola Factory

Last Saturday, Joseph and I took Katie to the Crayola Factory in Easton on a whim. What a great decision! All three of us had so much fun!!! I think it's safe to say we all can't wait to go back. :-)

P.S. I posted our first blog video. Check it out below!

Here's how the crayons are made:
Wax poured onto belt and it drops through the holes into a crayon mold.
Once it cools the tray holding the new crayons is pulled out from under the belt
and taken to the next machine.
Honestly, I forget what this machine does, lol.
I think it sorts out the crayons and rids the bad quality ones.
The wrapper machine.
This is how they get the paper label on there.
The sorting machine.
Pulls 1 of each color and inserts it into the box.
Some pictures of us enjoying the day:
Must you bother me while I'm coloring?
Sidewalk Talk
(Look, she drew an A!)
Big Cheesy
Some teamwork to make Katie's necklace and crown
Mommy's helping too
Our New Family Portrait
Joseph and Katie dancing - Our first video post!!!
This is so funny!

Sending our boat through the lock in the National Canal Museum
(attached to the Crayola Factory)
Heeeeerrrrrreeeee Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
Daddy and his pumpkin
Oh... and our "skinny pictures":
(Time for a diet!)


1 comment:

Sandy said...

I can't see any of these pictures. :-( They all show up as red Xs.