Sunday, December 23, 2007

There is a Mall God...

...and today he shined upon me! LOL I had to go to JCPenney at the mall to pick up Katie's Christmas pictures (I'll post them in a separate post) and was REALLY dreading it because I knew it would be ridiculously crowded. When I got there, the parking lot was packed and there were cars everywhere! So I worked my way around to the entrance I needed to go in and figured I'd wind up parked on the outskirts of the lot (and today it's rainy!). But here's the spot I wound up with:Yes, that is the first spot right in front of the store. Woo-hoo, go me! LOL So to celebrate my presidential parking, we went shopping! I was just going to pick up the pictures but we walked around the mall (which strangely was not nearly as crowded as the parking lot!) and I picked up 3 more little gifts. So I guess I have to break out the wrapping paper again...

No comments: