Monday, March 10, 2008

Jessie's Girl

Move over Rick Springfield, Jessie's got a new girl! Katie is obsessed (to put it mildly) with Toy Story 2 and Jessie the Yodelin' Cowgirl. For almost 2 months now, we've been watching the movie about 2 times a day. I can practically recite it in my sleep but Katie never tires of it. So Joseph decided to send Katie a present from the boat and it arrived today.
What is it?


Thank You Daddy (again) and Singing the Jessie Song


"Look Mom, it's just the 3 of us!"
(By the way, just noticed Katie went to bed with a dirty face.
I wiped it after dinner, I swear! LOL)
"When Somebody Loved Me"
Katie's favorite song from the movie
(I just watched this video after it uploaded and it doesn't even look like
Sarah McLaughlin is singing the same song in the video! Oh well!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD KATIE IS SO CUTE WHEN SHE SINGS THAT SONG