Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Potty Training Update - 2 Months!

Today is 2 months since we threw away Katie's diapers and started potty training and I'm happy to report things are going great! Katie only wears Pull-Ups at nap and at bedtime and probably could go to panties full-time. So in the next couple of weeks I'll transition her out of them at nap time first and then we'll work up to bedtime. I'm not rushing to get rid of the bedtime Pull-Up though because although she is dry 99% of the time when she wakes up, it's nice to have the "just-in-case" there. She did wear panties to bed when she slept at Mom-Mom's house 2 weeks ago and was fine but I'm not that brave yet. (Who wants to change sheets at 2am? LOL)

On Friday, her school sent home all of the Pull-Ups they had there so I guess she's a full-fledged member of "The Potty Club" at school now too. :-)

Yeah Katie!!!

No comments: