Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy 90th Aunt Ida!

Sandy, Marie and I went to Aunt Ida's 90th birthday party in Brooklyn. I didn't take too many pictures because I didn't feel like snapping pics (imagine that! LOL). But Sandy took a lot of good ones if you want to check them out.
Aunt Ida tearin' up the dance floor! I hope I'll still be up on the dance floor when I'm 90. God bless her! :-)Also, Happy 5th Anniversary to James and Sandy! Ironically, the first song the DJ played at the party was their wedding song. :-)

And... Happy 25th Anniversary to Father Guy! Unfortunately we won't be able to make it to the dinner his congregation is hosting in his honor because we'll be in Myrtle Beach but we definitely would've been there otherwise! They had a cake yesterday to celebrate since so many out-of-towners were there who might not be able to make it to the church's celebration.

1 comment:

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

You & Sandy both forgot to mention that the AMAZING & WONDERFUL Aunt Karen stayed home with ALL the Mottola girls. Good thing I blogged about it!! LOL