Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Magic Kingdom

Today is Juli's 4th birthday and we celebrated in Magic Kingdom! Her birthday button got us a cool opportunity to open up Mickey's house in Toontown and then get our own private meet-n-greet with him. So awesome!!! Katie and I pooped out again by about 4 so we headed out early but we still got a chance to do and see a lot of great things. Unfortunately I didn't get to eat at my fav burger joint, Pecos Bill's, where I can get FIXINS for my burger, LOL!
"Spinderella's" House
Taking the train to ToonTown
Playing in the playground while we waited for ToonTown to open
Finally Mickey and Minnie came out to see us
The birthday girl got to open Mickey's house.
Katie clinging on to Poppy for dear life so Mickey wouldn't come near her.
Katie warmed up to Minnie and did sit with her and hug and talk to her. Mickey was another story. She told him she likes him on TV but not for real.
Sleeping Beauty and Katie
Katie with Cinderella
Daddy's "hottie" Belle and Katie
(Although this year's Belle was NOT a hottie like last year's Belle!)
Tea Cups
Katie's in there somewhere too!
Poppy and Katie on the carousel
I even took a ride too!
My horse ending in the 'up' position and I almost couldn't get off, LOL.

No comments: