Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Say It Ain't Snow!

Yesterday we were surprised by an out-of-the-blue snowstorm. Odd because I can't remember the last time it snowed this early in the season. Actually I'm not sure if I ever remember snow in October! Just googled it real quick and in this article it says the last time was in 1979. Since I was only 3, I certainly don't remember it!

The snow even caused Game 5 of the World Series, where the Phillies are just a few outs from taking the pennant, to be suspended another night (first night ended because of horrible rain). Now that the weather has cleared today, I hope the game resumes tonight so Philly can get the win and get this over with! Go Phillies! :-)

Our crazy weather
Of course, I decided to run out when it was snowing the heaviest!

No comments: