Sunday, October 05, 2008

MGM... Er, I mean "Hollywood Studios"

Today we went to Hollywood Studios (aka MGM to most of us!), mainly to reenact the "french fry scene" in the food court area. Unfortunately Katie and I pooped out before we got over to that area though and we headed back to our "Florida house". So Maddie was saved from the endless ribbing Uncle Joseph was sure to give her once we got to the scene of the crime! (Background: When we went to Disney in 2003 when Maddie was only 5, she picked a fry up off the ground and ate it. UJ hasn't let her live it down since!!!). We did get to see some cool stuff while we were there though!
Green army men from Toy Story
Scooter Girl
I was not at all thrilled about the scooter thing but I've been having a lot of soreness when walking (lovely pregnancy issues!) so Joseph insisted I had to use a scooter if I wanted to do the parks so that I didn't wind up hurting myself or the baby. Fair enough...
Poppy and his favorite girls
Poppy and Baby Doll

The new Toy Story ride
More decoration from the ride
Mr. Potato Head was able to interact with everyone in line in 'real time'. It was pretty cool!
Patiently waiting in line
Still waiting...
(It was over an hour wait because it's a new ride)
We stopped by Ariel's Grotto for a little concert.
Daddy and Katie outside of Playhouse Disney
Katie, Mommy, and Rudy watching the show
Not sure when this picture was taken but I just like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie you are the cutest cousin ever



Love,
Maddie