Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

Another new tradition for this year... We moved our New Year's Eve celebration to Jenine and Chris' house. Sandy and James have hosted it for the past 4 or 5 years but unfortunately James had to go back to the boat before NYE this year so Jenine offered to host so Sandy wouldn't have to do it alone.

The kids had a lot of fun and all of them (except Livi, but she came so close! She just needed 20 more minutes, lol) made it to midnight and got to ring in 2009!
10...9...8...
Happy New Year!
Welcome 2009!
Juli, don't waste your time with that Sprite...
Here, have some of Mommy's champagne instead!
Katie and Aunt Karen enjoying their non-alcoholic 'sparkly'
Chris, Karen, and Maddie
Juli and SandyDenise, Katie, and Joseph
(Katie and I were making weird faces. It was so cold!
We just wanted to get inside!)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh sure make me look like a corruptor! (Is that even a word? LOL)

I like that picture of me & Juli, I'm totally stealing it! Unless of course you would be so kind as to email it to me! I'm usually not in any of the pictures since I'm taking them.

Sandy said...

Oh, and for the record, we were toasting, i.e. clinking glasses!!

Denise, Joseph, Katie and Ryan said...

Likely story, LOL

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

Toasting...yeah right! Don't worry, we know how you get your kids to sleep! LOL