Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Day Brunch

Every year, Joseph and I host a New Year's Day brunch for our family. Usually it feels so hectic to me that I wonder why we keep doing it, lol. But this year it was completely stress free, :-) (for me anyway!). Joseph was a waffle-making fool and I whipped up some scrambled eggs. Karen took care of the toast and Mom-Mom made all of the breakfast meats. Everyone else chipped in by eating lots of yummy food so we wouldn't wind up with a ton of left-overs! :-)
Livi the Little Chef
Hanging Out
Katie playing with her new puppy from Aunt Chrissy and Uncle John
I wonder what was so interesting off to the side of the pic
They look thrilled... LOL
Karen and Chrissy hamming it up for the camera
The headshots... Juli
Katie
Maddie
Chrissy
Joseph tried to take a nice picture of me, Karen, and Chrissy but this is what happened! LOL
Ahhh, much better!
The Three Pregnitos, :-)
(I think I just made up my own word)
P.S. - Jen, we're waiting!!!

1 comment:

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

That first one of the 3 of us is so classic for us!! I love it!!