Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hello CiCi, Hello Uncle Joseph, Greetings from...

Camp Golden Slipper! Well, we got our first letter from Maddie yesterday and she asked us to come pick her up from camp now because some people are being mean to her. My mom got the same kind of letter. It broke my heart not to be able to just run up there and "save" her. Karen called the camp director to check on her so she should hear back from her today. I'm sure she's fine and was just having a bad day. Her letter went from come get me to I'm having so much fun to 5 people are being mean to me to p.s. we have a big playground so I think she's not sure whether she wants to love it or hate it, lol. Here's some camp pictures of her:

There are good days....

And then there are bad days...
Oh, and Maddie holds a camp record for "hockey shoot"! (Much to Uncle Joseph's surprise!)

Almost 4 weeks with no "Manny" (what Katie calls her) is too long, I can't wait until we pick her up on the 17th!!! :-)

No comments: