Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snow Bunnies

About an hour after Joseph got home on Tuesday night I wound up sick and have been since so I've just been a ball of fun since then, LOL. I'm feeling much better now but not yet 100%. On Friday, Joseph, Maddie and Katie went to play with Uncle James, Juli and Livi in the snow while I tried to get some rest so I could feel better. Word on the street is that Juli started a snow ball fight by scooping up a bunch of snow and putting it in Uncle Joseph's face. From there on out, I think there was a "war". They had a great time!
Giant snowball, anyone?
Juli with her ammo
Livi and Uncle James joining in the fun
The man behind the lens, :-)
Joseph's new "baby"
AHHHHH, what are they doing to me???
Tasty Snack
Ready for the beach? Not quite... LOL
Livi and Katie manning their "fort"
Hey Kate, let's sit out here and enjoy this beautiful weather!

Relaxing in the snow

No comments: