Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finally!!!

Katie has been so scared of the snow. She won't walk in it at all and freaks out if we even put it on our hand for her to touch it. Last night, out of the blue, that all changed! Joseph went outside to take out the trash and Katie opened the front door and said "it's snowing!" Just for the hell of it, I said "Wanna go out and play in the snow with Daddy?" To my surprise, she jumped off the couch and said "yeah, I wanna go crush the snow!" (Last week I was showing her how I could crush the snow with my feet and make a footprint. Not to be punny but... I guess it made an impression!)

So she ran and grabbed her boots, a hat, gloves and her coat and was out the door with Daddy. They were out there for about 15 minutes and I think she would have stayed out but it was getting cold (and it was bed time too).
Ok, so I'll give this snow thing a try...
It feels okay...
Check out my snow gear.
By the way, I had to trek through a lot of "deep" snow to get to this spot!
Katie's about to "Superfly Snuka" herself right down the hill.
Ok, let's head back inside. I'm freezin'!

No comments: