Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hair's To You

Katie is always trying to "fix my hair", which usually means it feels like she's trying to rip each hair out of my head one by one! Tonight she finally managed to get a pony tail in my hair for the first time. Usually she tries and tries and then asks me to help. It was funny because afterwards she said "How does it look?" I put my hand up to check it out and give my standard "It's beautiful!" response when I realized she actually had made a pony tail. I turned around and said "You did it!!! You put a pony tail in my hair!" Then she just stood there staring at the pony tail in total awe of her accomplishment. I took a picture of the masterpiece that was my hairdo. I wish I had been able to take a picture of her face when she realized it was really a pony tail. It was so cute! Katie's taking appointments for new victims...er... I mean "clients"! :-)

No comments: