Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 32nd Birthday to Denise!

My day started off with a donut and bagel breakfast at work and a Coach wristlet bag from my bosses. I'm pretty sure this is the one... (I didn't take any pics and it's upstairs so I don't feel like going to get it right now, lol)
I had to run out to do something for my boss and when I got back, I had these from Joseph:


I was so surprised because flowers for special occasions are not the norm for me and Joseph. They are so beautiful! :-) Even the guys in my office were commenting on how pretty they are!

To finish off my "work birthday" we had ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery in the afternoon. Yummy!!!

Then I went to my Mom & Kevin's for my favorite dinner - cream of chicken - with them, Two Mom-Mom and Katie. Then we had Happy Cake, another one of my favs! All in all, it was good day! :-) It only would've been better if Joseph was home!
Setting up the candles
Ready to sing
I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll BLOW the candles out! LOL
(I made my cheeks real big as a joke and Kevin happened to snap at just the right moment.)
Katie's take on the night:
Two Mom-Mom
Me, The Blazing Cake, and Pop
Someone call the fire department, LOL

No comments: