Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Queen of the King

The other night Katie asked me why we all can't sleep in Mommy and Daddy's big (King size) bed. I told her there wouldn't be enough room for all of us to be comfy all of the time. She said "yes there is, Daddy can sleep on his side, you sleep here (on my side), and I'll sleep in the middle." Hmmm, I don't know about that because Katie is quite the bed hog!
Katie discussing the logistics with me
Since Daddy wasn't home I let Katie sleep in my bed as a special treat. After she fell asleep I went into the computer room for a bit. When I came back this is what I found...
How could someone so small take up SO much room in a king size bed??? Bed hog! :-)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I keep asking myself the same thing - HOW can someone so small take up so much room??? Funny isn't it?