Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eggs-cellent

We did our annual eye dyeing at Mom-Mom and Pop's house tonight but this year wasn't as fun without everyone there. Daddy and Pop were working and Aunt Karen, Uncle Chris, and Maddie went to Virginia to visit Chris' grandmom for Easter this year. So it was just me, Mom-Mom, Katie and Ryan which was fine by Katie because she got to dye two dozen eggs herself instead of having to share with everyone. Mom-Mom says Ryan can dye eggs next year but I told her she's going to be in charge of that because I'm not being held responsible for any damage to her kitchen!
Katie hard at work on her egg
Ryan hard at work on his bottle
One for Daddy
One for Maddie
(I had to combine the two sides into one pic because
alone each side had an 'ugly' word!)
And all of the rest...

1 comment:

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

I know when you are married you have to make sacrifices but looking at all these Easter posts made me want to cry...I can't wait to be back for next year!