Friday, April 17, 2009

Your Love...

Your love has gone through me like a thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with your color.

Today is our "date-iversary". Nine years ago today Joseph and I met in person for the first time at the Tioga Marine Terminal between the containers loaded up on the dock. Bravely (stupidly?), I went late at night, in the rain, and alone. Good thing he wasn't a crazy killer, LOL. Sandy wanted to go with me to be safe and when I turned down her offer she told me afterwards that she was seriously considering tailing me, :-). Our relationship started out flat (flat tire, that is, lol, which Joseph kindly changed in the pouring rain!) but once we got rolling there was no stopping us... here we are 9 years and 2 kids later!

So, happy "date-iversary" Joe! Love you! :-)


2000
2001
2002
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
Just realized we don't have a picture of us with Ryan. Better get on that!
"2nd kid syndrome", I guess, LOL

No comments: