Sunday, April 19, 2009

Maritime College

On the way up to Newport, RI, we took a little detour and took a quick visit to Joseph's alma mater since I had never seen the campus before. It's in a beautiful location right on the water and there's lots of wonderful architecture.
Trying to remember what these pics are that I took...
One of the dorms Joseph and James lived in.
Same building from the side facing the water.
Their room was 2nd from the top in between the trees. (I think!)
Another dorm building they lived inA new building on the campusWe're outlaws... we entered, LOL
Just a cool picture, :-)
And another...
Empire State
Maritime College's Training Ship
Bridge of the training ship
Flag pole on the Quad.
Joseph was telling me about their formations on the Quad.
My college had a Quad too, the only formations though were
for mudsliding down the hills during rainstorms, LOL.

No comments: