Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm A Big Girl Now!

Katie's potty training is a success! She's only had one accident (the day after we started) and has been doing great ever since. This is her second potty chart and she's filled it all up in only 1 week, and we didn't even remember to put a sticker every time. I promised her that we'd go to Chuck E. Cheese's after the chart was filled (figuring it would take a while to get to that) so I guess we'll be making a trip there this week or weekend.
Last night we were at Jenine and Chris' house and Katie was upstairs playing with the kids. She came down and asked me to help her wash her hands. I asked why and she said "because I felt like I had to go potty and I went all by myself." Wow! I was so proud! I went up to check the bathroom with visions of TP everywhere but she managed to keep it clean, just forgot to flush. Ok, I'll forgive her for that since she took care of the rest! :-)

No comments: