Monday, January 14, 2008

Uncle Jack

Today is the ten year anniversary of my Uncle Jack's death. I can't believe that ten years has passed by so quickly. So much has happened in that time and our family has grown with marriages and kids but there's still an empty spot where he should be. :-( I'm a big believer of everything happening for a reason (even when it seems to be so senseless) so I know Uncle Jack, Pop-Pop, and now Aunt Jeanne are up in heaven making sure we're all taken care of.

Uncle Jack was an awesome person, always with a joke or some way to try to get your goat. When he was around, there was always laughter. Our family is not the same without him! I wish Joseph had the chance to meet UJ and spend time with him. They would've had a great time together (at the expense of the rest of us! LOL).

No comments: