Friday, February 13, 2009

Bubba News

My doctor put me out of work full time yesterday until Bubba is born because my blood pressure has still been high and I've been feeling a little dizzy and light-headed when I'm up and moving around. So now I'm on 'bedrest'. I don't officially have to stay in bed all day but I'm supposed to have my feet up as much as possible. Much easier said than done! It's so boring and I feel like I should be doing something instead of just sitting there. But it'll be worth it in the end once Bubba's here! (and luckily, that's only 13 days away at the most!)

Thank God for Mom-Mom! :-) She's forcing me to take it easy and is helping to take care of Katie and keep my house from falling apart. It's amazing how quickly a small house can get messy!

1 comment:

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

I had to talk to Mommy yesterday & when she didn't answer at her house, I called yours. It was HILARIOUS! She had to get Katie to pick up & hang up the phone because she didn't know how. Maybe you should give her some lessons!